(at the Weatherhead East Asian Institute)
Provides a salary of $6,000 per semester. Students are required to work 15 hours per week with Institute faculty and staff on projects as assigned. Students must be in their second year and be completing the East Asia Regional Specialization in SIPA.
- Provides academic year support:
- $12,000 in salary for the academic year
- SIPA second year students only
- Availability to work 15 hours per week at WEAI
- Enroll for at least 12 points per semester
- 1 award with WEAI per academic year
- Selection criteria include:
- Academic excellence
- Proven organizational skills
- Interest in East Asia and East Asian language ability
- Duties include:
- Planning and organizing East Asia related student events
- Managing the Asia Pacific Affairs Council (APAC), a WEAI-affiliated student group
- Assisting WEAI faculty and staff with work as needed
- Must apply directly to SIPA. Please click here for more information.
- Please contact Assistant Dean Tan Nguyen for questions about the SIPA application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org