- To register to attend this event in-person, please register HERE. *CU ID holders only
- To register to attend this event online, please register HERE.
This event is part of "Asia in Action: Knowledge and Inclusion in a Time of Fear and Ignorance", a series focused on discrimination and violence towards Asians and individuals of Asian descent, systemic racism, and topics of race and ethnicity in relation to Global East Asia more broadly. This event will take place in-person to registered Columbia University ID holders only and simultaneously online to all.
- Xiaoxing Xi, Department of Physics, Temple University
- Ben Liebman, Law School, Columbia University
- Aruna Viswanatha, Reporter at the Wall Street Journal
- Robert Mawhinney, Dean of Science, School of Arts & Sciences, Professor of Physics, Columbia University
- X. Edward Guo, President of Columbia University Asian Faculty Association and Chair of Biomedical Engineering Department
- Jennifer La'O, Department of Economics, Columbia University
- Eugenia Lean, Professor of Chinese History, East Asian Languages and Cultures Department; Director of Weatherhead East Asian Institute Columbia University
This event is sponsored by the Weatherhead East Asian Institute and cosponsored by the Office of the Provost, the Columbia University Asian Faculty Association, the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the Center for Science and Society, the A&S Committee on Equity and Diversity, the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures, the Hong Yen Chang Center for Chinese Legal Studies, and Columbia Global Centers | Beijing.